The Annual General Meeting of Autism Wessex will be held on Monday, 19 November at 7.30pm at Portfield School. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
• Minutes of the AGM held on 14 November 2017 and matters arising
• Minutes of the General Meeting held on 3 September 2018
• Chairman’s report
• CEO report
• The report of the directors for the year ended 31 March 2018
• The election of directors
• The appointment of auditors
• Consideration of a Special Resolution to adopt revised Articles of Association
• Any other business appropriate to an annual general meeting.
At the meeting, we will be presenting proposals to change the current membership arrangements and to introduce a ‘regular giving’ scheme to encourage support for our work. We will also be reporting on recent developments within the charity and plans for the future.
Papers have now been sent to registered members, but anyone who is not a member and has an interest in the charity is welcome to attend.