- To understand vision and positive outcomes for people with autism.
- To gain understanding of the core principles for good practice.
- To gain understanding of the importance of personalisation.
- Further understanding about autism.
- To understand how to encourage development in communication, interaction, choice making, independence and learning new skills.
- PowerPoint presentation
- Group discussion/reflection
- Video clips
- Case studies
- Practical activities
Internal or external.
Candidates should attend this training to develop their role and responsibilities. They will learn
about support, relationship building, environment, planning activity and specialist approaches to support.
Length of course
Cost and Booking
To book your place email [email protected] or call 01202 703590