- To gain a deeper understanding of typical communication.
- To explore and understand the differences of communication and autism.
- To understand what total communication environments are.
- To increase awareness of specific communication strategies.
- To appreciate the importance of developing and supporting communication.
- PowerPoint presentation
- Group discussion/reflection
- Video clips
- Case studies
- Practical activities
Internal or external.
Candidates should attend the training to gain a greater understanding of how we communicate, why we communicate and gain knowledge of total communication strategies we can use to prevent communication breaking down. Candidates will learn that successful communication improves well being and recognise their own responsibility to support communication strategies.
Cost and Booking
To book your place email [email protected] or call 01202 703590