Accept My Autism is our brand new campaign to mark World Autism Awareness this April, kindly sponsored by Williams Thompson Solicitors.
We’ll be inviting people with autism to share their thoughts on what others can do to create a community that is open and accepting as well as looking to raise vital funds to support the work our Autism Advice team does in championing for greater accessibility and acceptance.
It is easy to get involved and make a real difference to the lives of local children and adults with autism.
- Fundraise. How? It’s up to you…dress down day? Breakfast? Cake and Coffee morning? Simply choose a date that suits you in April and let us know what you have planned by emailing [email protected].
- For lots of great fundraising ideas see our Fundraising Pack
- Alternatively, see our Corporate Fundraising Pack for ideas you can use at work
We’ll shout about what you have planned to our supporters and the wider community and give you the support that you need. Our fundraising resources can be downloaded for free here:
- Pledge to help to create a community that is open and accepting of people with autism. Check back in April for details on how you can make a pledge.
- Help us to spread the word. Could you share details of the campaign with friends and family and encourage them to hold a fundraising activity this April? On social media use #acceptmyautism and tag @autismwessex.
If you would like to find out more about how you or your workplace could become more open and accepting to people with autism and for details of the training courses we offer, please email [email protected]
Thank you for your support.