Employment Skills is a course which aims to help you develop the skills, knowledge and confidence to secure a job that suits you.
You will learn and practice how to:
- Improve your employability skills
- Submit stand out job applications
- Perform in 'real-life' interviews
- Work effectively in a team
- Stay motivated working alone
- Stay safe and secure
- Access the support you need
- Know your employment rights
- How to progress your career
- Stay happy and proud at work
This course is available to anyone over 16 years old with autism.
This course is an introduction into employment skills and will be appropriate for anyone with autism who has never had employment and for those who wish to improve their confidence and understanding of the employment process.
Please register your interest using the form below
This course will only proceed if enough people register