- To gain a deeper understanding of typical communication
- To explore and understand the differences of communication and autism
- To understand what total communication environments are
- To increase awareness of specific communication strategies
- To appreciate the importance of developing and supporting communication
Candidates should attend the training to gain a greater understanding of how we communicate, why we communicate and gain knowledge of total communication strategies we can use to prevent communication breaking down. Candidates will learn that successful communication improves well being and recognise their own responsibility to support communication strategies.
PLEASE NOTE We do not currently have any Total Communication courses available.
Please email [email protected] or call us on 01202 703590 if you would like to be notified when a course becomes available