We have a number of roles for Waking Night Support Workers available including full time and part time. You will play a vital role in supporting individuals in their own homes, focusing on their specific requirements and encouraging independence, enabling them to lead a fulfilling life.
The role of a Support Worker is incredibly rewarding however you will experience behaviours that are challenging. To Support you with this, shadowing and a comprehensive training programme will be provided. You’ll need to have a good sense of humour, patience and persistence, as learning new skills can take time. You will also be a great communicator, empathetic, enthusiastic, creative and reliable.
Drivers with access to their own car for work is preferred but not essential.
What we can offer you:
- Salary £8.53 -£9.04 (with 1 year experience and a level 2 or equivalent in Health and Social Care)
- Paid enhanced DBS when starting
- Bespoke training programs
- Flexible working patterns as part of a shift rota
- Healthcare Benefits
- Online Perks & Discounts
- Free Parking
- 28 days paid holiday increasing by 1 day with each year of service up to 33 days
- Travel Expenses paid at 0.45p a mile
Autism Wessex is committed to safeguarding the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the DBS and satisfactory employment references.
If you're interested in this position and would like to apply, please click the link below