The Agents of Change programme is starting on 19th February for 16 to 18 year olds.
- Gain a level 1 NOCN Qualification covering Personal Learning, Confidence, Stress Management, Making Choices and Pursuing Personal Goals, Exploring Occupations, Job Seeking and Personal Career Preparation.
- Improve functional skills with Literacy and Numeracy workshops.
- Explore learning further and gain a wealth of new experience with out specifically designed Enrichment.
The programme in brief:
• Start date 19th February 2018
• Monday and Tuesday NOCN Level 1 Certificate workshops, Wednesday off, Thursday and Friday (am) Maths and English followed by Enrichment (pm)
• 6 hours per day
• Breakfast and dinner provided, plus travel costs
• Benefits will still be paid dependant on circumstances
The programme has been specifically designed to maximise sustained change in young people’s lives and seeks to empower and equip them with the tools to make their own informed decisions regarding the future…
If you feel you would benefit please fill out the referral form attached and send it back to
[email protected] or call 01202 410500